Valued Contributor

FYI, the Luminara lantern that was the TSV a couple of weeks ago is now avaialble in all the colors including the ones that weren't available that day.  You can now purchase the blue, red and green lanterns.  Kind of weird that they are now available but weren't a couple of weeks ago.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Luminara Lantern TSV

[ Edited ]

@sueeich, Thanks for the info.  I had thought about getting the navy, but I've almost talked myself out of it because I know there will be other temptations during CIJ.  It looks more like royal blue to me.  What do you (or others) think of the navy color? 

It might be a good idea to wait on ordering the new colors until July 1, when the CIJ sale prices usually begin.  The Luminara rep said that the missing colors were coming for CIJ, so hopefully the lantern will have a sale price then. 

H209004

Honored Contributor

The missing colors probably missed the first boat.  Shopr I really like the blue, but no way is it navy.

Valued Contributor

The blue definitely looks more royal blue to me than navy. 

Valued Contributor

CIJ was the reason I didn't order when it was the TSV.  I wanted to wait and see what I'd be tempted with then.  Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@sueeich, @GCR18, Anyone,

Did you see the overnight presentation of this lantern with Alberti? 

Wanting additional thoughts on the navy choice.  After being afraid of it looking royal blue based on the pic, now I "think" I'm seeing a light navy instead of royal.  It looked less "bright" like royal would, at least on my screens. 

Would love opinions.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

I decor in many blues and just ordered the navy for a book shelf.  Don't own any luminara yet.  And don't really celebrate Chhristmas but this all year.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR

I saw a presentation this morning.  I almost caved and bought one.  The blue looked navy today.  It definitely seemed darker.

Respected Contributor

Says it has reviews but I can't get them to come up.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Luminara Lantern TSV

[ Edited ]

@traveler wrote:

Says it has reviews but I can't get them to come up.

@traveler, I use Firefox and I can't read the reviews unless I use Internet Explorer or Chrome.  It's very frustrating.