Esteemed Contributor

Re: Luminara Heritage Lantern

@Pecky wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@CJC, Thanks. It does make sense, the way you describe it.

I'm guessing that it is a more muted color as opposed to a summery neon bright color then, correct?  Anyone?

You are correct.  It is more of a muted color not bright by any means.  I'm really loving it.  I can't wait for the 12" to arrive. 

It sounds just right for my needs.  Thank you. 

@Pecky

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone else planning on watching at midnight to see the slate color live?  

I usually fail miserably when I try to wake up (or stay up) to watch late TV. I'm such a sleepyhead. 

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

I usually fail miserably when I try to wake up (or stay up) to watch late TV. I'm such a sleepyhead. 

Try to last till midnight!  This lantern is drop dead gorgeous in all colors.  I just ordered my third one today, in red.  Hubby may kill me, but it's worth it!

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR I'll be watching.  I placed my order for the 12" in slate yesterday afternoon to take advantage of the 4 easy pays, but if it looks wrong, I'll cancel. I notice that Luminara is also introducing 2 new birdcages, too - H207957 and H207958.  The pics aren't up yet, so the jury is out on these.

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

I am a sleepyhead as long as I can keep DH on his left side with his BreatheRight in tact to minimalize his snoring. However, betcha I'll be up ordering the 19" in slate to go with my prior orders that have been shipped!  That's how I get even for sleep deprivation!  

Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop, L O L Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Just ordered one of the 12" slate lanterns.  Goodnight! :-)

Esteemed Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR I'll be watching.  I placed my order for the 12" in slate yesterday afternoon to take advantage of the 4 easy pays, but if it looks wrong, I'll cancel. I notice that Luminara is also introducing 2 new birdcages, too - H207957 and H207958.  The pics aren't up yet, so the jury is out on these.

@PeterDM, Greystone colored birdcage?  I'm curious, since the so-called slate lantern isn't really slate. 

I hope you were pleased and didn't cancel after seeing the lanterns on air.  I thought the candle in the 12" lantern looked a bit overwhelming, but camera angles can really change perception on things, so I went for it anyway. 

Honored Contributor

Really glad that I waited to see the lantern in the 'slate' color as I would have been returning if I had ordered, just too blue for me.  I have red, white and black lanterns so looks like I will passing on these.  I like the 12" size but don't need any of the colors.  Hope everyone is pleased with theirs when they arrive.

Honored Contributor

Carolyn described the color this morning as the same as the Statue of Liberty. 

Anyone who has it think that is accurate? Might be helpful to those still on the fence.