Honored Contributor

Re: Luminara Extravaganza W/TSV!!

@cancun08 wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

The Insider says:  Luminara Heritage Indoor/Outdoor Lantern with Candle & Remote

I don't NEED another flameless candle of any kind, but I'd sure like to see a picture of this. 

Sorry, that's all of the info that they offered.Smiley Sad

I'll just have to wait, ever so (im)patiently!

Respected Contributor

Re: Luminara Extravaganza W/TSV!!m

[ Edited ]
http://img2.wfrcdn.com/lf/187/hash/24402/14215951/1/Luminara-Heritage-Lantern-Unscented-Flameless-Ca...

Here's what the Heritage lantern looks like on the Wayfair web site. Maybe someone can embed the picture. I cannot as I am on an iPad.
Esteemed Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:
http://img2.wfrcdn.com/lf/187/hash/24402/14215951/1/Luminara-Heritage-Lantern-Unscented-Flameless-Ca...

Here's what the Heritage lantern looks like on the Wayfair web site. Maybe someone can embed the picture. I cannot as I am on an iPad.

I haven't taken time to really search for these, but after just one google search, I am noticing two different Luminara lanterns called Heritage. 

Both are (or were) on Wayfair it seems:

Heritage Series Lantern
Product Features
  • Overall: 14.75" H x 8" W x 8" D
  • Style: Vintage
  • Overall Product Weight: 4.25lbs
  • Holder Material: Metal
  • Pieces Included: Candle lantern and candle
The perfect thing to add a touch of rustic elegance to your porch, patio, deck, or other outdoor location, this beautiful black lantern features a weather resistant, battery operated flameless ivory candle in a matte finish. With a flickering flame so realistic that you'll try to blow it out, flameless candles are your "unmatched" choice for a safe, smokeless, and fire-free alternative to traditional candles.

Heritage Series Lantern

by Luminara

$74.99 $85.99
Out of Stock

Heritage Lantern Unscented Flameless Candle
Product Features
  • Overall: 16" H x 6" W x 6" D
  • Overall Product Weight: 4.25lbs
  • Candle Material: Other
  • Number of Candles Included: 1
  • Scented: No
Outdoor ambience, indoor elegance. Waterproof and outdoor-friendly, these flameless candles make it easy to create a lovely atmosphere anywhere you want! Whether you place them on your patio table or atop the mantle in your living room, you'll be absolutely charmed by their lifelike flicker--and easily programmable timer! From Luminara.

Heritage Lantern Unscented Flameless Candle

by Luminara

$77.99 $99.99
Out of Stock
  (1)

Esteemed Contributor

And BB&B is selling the Churchill lantern. 

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

That's it!!!  Omg SHOPR, the minute I saw your post I immediately ordered with a 20% & a gift card I have saved for something special.  I am giddy with closure. Cream finally coming home ;~)))

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hope you end up with the cream choice, BTS.  The way they have them listed is a little weird, at least it is on my laptop with Firefox.

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

That's it!!!  Omg SHOPR, the minute I saw your post I immediately ordered with a 20% & a gift card I have saved for something special.  I am giddy with closure. Cream finally coming home ;~)))

I'm thrilled you were able to finally get it!!! You will LOVE it. We have both the cream & black and switch them up depending on the season or decor arrangement Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Oh this is great to hear. PLEASE be votives and have more great deals on the 360 candles.

I have one set of the 360 candles and love them. I have not seen them since I made that purchase. Have you seen them here or anywhere else? TIA.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, mallemo. 

I haven't seen the 360s anywhere, although I haven't really searched for them, other than here on QVC.  They haven't returned since they sold out.  I'm happy with mine, too. 

Valued Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

Hi, mallemo. 

I haven't seen the 360s anywhere, although I haven't really searched for them, other than here on QVC.  They haven't returned since they sold out.  I'm happy with mine, too. 

Thanks SHOPR. I posted a comment on Luminara's FB page twice asking about these. They answered questions other than mine so I guess they are not that concerned about all their customers!