Contributor

Re: Luminara Extravaganza W/TSV!!

@PeterDM wrote:

The smallest size lantern is the nicest.  There is something off about the proportions of the others with regards to the size of the candles and the size of the lanterns.  

Hi Peter and yes I agree with you about the smallest size in proportion to the height/size of the candles. I'm ordering two 16" in white !!  

Honored Contributor

@nypdblue12 wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

The smallest size lantern is the nicest.  There is something off about the proportions of the others with regards to the size of the candles and the size of the lanterns.  

Hi Peter and yes I agree with you about the smallest size in proportion to the height/size of the candles. I'm ordering two 16" in white !!  

@nypdblue12  The color is 'ivory'...so not a 'white'...an off white or close to a cream color. A lot of folks are particular, so don't want you to be disappointed when you get them Smiley Happy

Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@nypdblue12 wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

I meant ivory but said white but thx anyways👍

@nypdblue12  The color is 'ivory'...so not a 'white'...an off white or close to a cream color. A lot of folks are particular, so don't want you to be disappointed when you get them Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Contributor

Trusted Contributor

I caved and bought my first lantern. Got the TSV in the 19" black.  Love the look on a haybail so I'm heading back to HL today to pick up one of their haybails.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am ordering the black also.....can't wait to get these!!

Respected Contributor

@MTH wrote:

I caved and bought my first lantern. Got the TSV in the 19" black.  Love the look on a haybail so I'm heading back to HL today to pick up one of their haybails.  

You will absolutely die over these, I know I will!  I really love the 19" size.  The 25" would not work in my home, and I almost think the 16" looks a little too compact.  However, I ordered the 19" in the red & ivory & a 16" in the ivory.  Post back when you get your hay bales.  It will look fabulous!  

Frequent Contributor

I am getting the 25 inch to put on my front porch I will either put it on a small table or just put it on the landing. I will add flowers in the spring/summer around it with bunnies  and in the fall do pumpkins and leaves around it

Trusted Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@MTH wrote:

You will absolutely die over these, I know I will!  I really love the 19" size.  The 25" would not work in my home, and I almost think the 16" looks a little too compact.  However, I ordered the 19" in the red & ivory & a 16" in the ivory.  Post back when you get your hay bales.  It will look fabulous!  

@BornToShop Thanks for the info. I can't wait.  I thought the same thing about the 19" size. I actually took a ruler and measured against my fireplace and on a sideboard table I have so I can move it around.  It will defnitely go on the hay bale for harvest and then I'll move it inside with my Christmas stuff and put some jingle bells inside.  I will let you know when I get mine.  

Respected Contributor

I am trying to be good and not order this lantern. I watched the video and the camera work is terrible. I am on the fence leaning towards no as I already own lanterns.