Respected Contributor

Re: Luminara Chandelier Candles!

I was looking at my chandelier this morning and realized that these might not look that good in my fixture because it has a stem that the light bulb fits into which sort of represents the candle with the bulb representing the flame.  The Luminara would sit on top of that.  I tried to Photoshop what I mean.  This isn't my fixture, but I think you can see the issue.  What do you think?

3386A309-1ED3-42F8-8132-2E4A3736E2DE.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

You can buy light bulbs that flicker.  Never priced them (Lowe's) but I'm sure they're cheaper than $69.

Thanks for this!

I'm not going spendy on decor but this might be cute.

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

I was looking at my chandelier this morning and realized that these might not look that good in my fixture because it has a stem that the light bulb fits into which sort of represents the candle with the bulb representing the flame.  The Luminara would sit on top of that.  I tried to Photoshop what I mean.  This isn't my fixture, but I think you can see the issue.  What do you think?

3386A309-1ED3-42F8-8132-2E4A3736E2DE.jpeg

@Marsha2003   You're right.  I agree with you and think the Luminara bulbs would look strange in a chandelier with the white base like that.  It was smart of you to realize that before ordering them.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau