Frequent Contributor

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what size battery the REMOTE CONTROL takes for Luminara Candles?  It's a small disk battery.

I'm trying to order a replacement to see if I can get my remote control to work.  The candle set is new but the remote control doesn't work at all.

TIA!!

Trusted Contributor

@Pancho wrote:

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what size battery the REMOTE CONTROL takes for Luminara Candles?  It's a small disk battery.

I'm trying to order a replacement to see if I can get my remote control to work.  The candle set is new but the remote control doesn't work at all.

TIA!!

@Pancho   Just checked mine...it says CR2032 Lithium Cell. 3v

Frequent Contributor

@Mombo1 

Thank you so much!!

Trusted Contributor

Send an email to Luminara customer service.  They have a website, and email address  is on there.  I emailed them about two weeks ago.  I had purchased the Luminara lanterns from QVC about 4 years ago when it was a TSV.  The little battery compartment cover on one of my lanterns snapped in half.  Tape wasn't strong enough to hold the cover on.  I took a picture of both my lantern and the bottom battery compartment.  Attached photos to my email and zapped it off to them.  They replied right away.  Mailed me 2 replacement battery covers plus an extra remote control that I hadn't even requested.  They aim to please, so just ask for a replacement remote.  

Trusted Contributor

luminara.com.  Click on contact at very bottom of page.