Trusted Contributor

Seriously hope the owner doesn’t walk in his sleep.  

Esteemed Contributor

Boy this would of been a great cabin in my youth. I could get in some trouble there! 🤣🤣🤣. Now that I’m older I would be afraid of those stairs and rolling outta that bed. 

Honored Contributor

I like it - but is it still under construction?  I wouldn't mind sleeping in the bed but making it would be difficult.  And, I suppose in the event of a hurricane or tornados, you'll need to say good-bye to your house and seek shelter elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

I guess it's better than sleeping in a tent.  

Not sure I'd want bears or an escaped convict looking in the windows. 

The only way I'd stay overnight in this place would be if I got lost in the woods during a major snowstorm.  

Respected Contributor

Most tiny homes are made to be towed, hitch & go when-where ever your heart desires. Those that stay put are usually purchased by those who want to limit their footprint & live debt free...not for everyone, they're just another choice.

Respected Contributor

i think there are probably hundreds of homeless people who would love that tiny house. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's cute.  I'm not sure I could live in something quite that small, but I like it.

Honored Contributor

Looks like a no-budget tiny house.

Respected Contributor

That bed is an accident waiting to happen. One wrong turn in your sleep and splat!

Trusted Contributor

I don't understand why tiny house buyers wouldn't just buy a travel trailer instead.  Trailers come in all sizes, lots of different floor plans, and are manufactured by companies that have many years of experience.  And they are designed to be moved around when desired.  People could even buy a pre-owned unit if they wanted to economize.