Honored Contributor

Re: Loving my new Casa Zeta-Jones pillows

Sorry there has to be drama here where people feel they have to state they won't post photos any longer.

Home and Holiday are usually free from such . 

I too have enjoyed your pictures.

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee

Beautiful pillows. Your home is gorgeous.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Regal Bee I'm going to miss your lovely pictures, our taste are far apart but I really enjoy seeing different decorating styles & you have great taste. It's kind of you to share your home & ideas....Thank You!

Respected Contributor

The pillows look lovely.  I have enjoyed your pictures immensely.   Your home decor is beautiful.

Whatever the issue, I hope it will be resolved and you will be able to post pictures in the future.

Honored Contributor

I have always enjoyed your pictures, thanks for posting them .

http://rlv.zcache.com/smiley_face_greeting_card-p137756416524888536envwi_400.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Regal BeeSmiley Sad...First, the pillows look beautiful in your space.

2nd, I love seeing your photos.  You have an excellent decorating eye and wish you would continue to post photos, but if you feel you cannot, just know your home is stunning and many of us here love your style. 

Honored Contributor

The pillows look great. I think they are gray...nice and neutral.

I can not tell you haw disappointed I am that you will no longer be posting. I love the ideas you give me and look forward to reading your threads and getting ideas from your gorgeous home and photography. You gave me the idea for a Hot Coco station at Christmas and it was a big bit. 

Please reconsider as most of us appreciate your talent.

Super Contributor

@Regal Bee Thank you for sharing the photo of the CZJ pillows displayed in your home.  They look absolutely lovely!  I have been conteplating the fringe style pillow that has the thicker, satiny fringe...but seeing how pretty these are, I am faced with a fun dilema/decision.  Thank you! Smiley Happy

I have so enjoyed your photos and appreciate the time you have taken to share your beautiful style here with us.  Of course, I respect your decision not to post photos in the future, but I so hope that you won't be a stranger here ... you are an inspiration to me and others ... and I would miss your presence. <3

Super Contributor

☹️ I too will miss your photos ☹️

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I placed them in the living room, although I must admit they would go perfectly in so many other places in our home.

For reasons that I won't state....this will be my final picture. Thanks to all who have been so kind in their responses. 

1149-RT.jpg

Your home is really nice!!  Beautiful!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"