Honored Contributor

Capodimonte Flowers | Uno Alla Volta

I love these porcelain flowers by Capodimonte.  I don't have many, we don't get enough sun in our yard to grow much more than hosta, and I'm trying to put a grouping together.

Does anyone collect them, and what do you have?

Respected Contributor

I probably have about 5 pieces ot this which I bought from QVC many years ago.  Too bad they don't carry this line anymore.  I used to really enjoy the shows and the host that usually did them.  His name was Steve B?  (not Bryant)

Contributor

I think that host was Steve Colantuno.

Honored Contributor

@Catty2 I probably didn't see them since I work all the time.  A number has shown up on ebay, also probably Replacements.com.  I love mine.

What do you have?  I have the daisy with the lady bug which I love plus

a few others.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Purple Iris

White Magnolia

had a Red Rose, But It did not survive a move

All from VERY long ago Q shows, Steve Colintuno (sp).  Enjoy your hunting!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I think I had every rose and flower there were from the days of Steve Calatano and QVC selling them.  Just recently, during my house remodel I no longer had "big cabinets" to store both my Capidomonte, Boehm and Lenox flowers.

My gf loves this stuff so I gave them to her to grace her curio cabinets.  They look beautiful in hers and I know she'll enjoy them!

I loved them, but, just didn't have the space anymore.  

Respected Contributor

When I was a Buyer, I used to purchase Capodimonte flowers to sell in the stores. I thought they were beautiful and delicate. My mother and grandmother had large Capodimonte vases, bowls, candle sticks, tureen, etc. with the gold with bas relief figures. Very pretty.

Honored Contributor

@willowtree wrote:

I think that host was Steve Colantuno.

@willowtree 

Yes, I remember him and those shows!  He was great --- such a fun and funny host!  I miss those days.  For those who were not watching in those days, you missed a good time!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Every year for christmas my late FIL bought his wife Maxine flowers like these from the Franklin Mint. DH & I of course now have this collection, they are all so lifelike and stunning.

We have a rose, a bearded iris,  parrot tulip, gardenia, a lily pad, a calla lily - all just lovely.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG 

The ones I have I bought in the 90's when I first started watching QVC.  I have a little flower bouquet, a little Christmas tree and a very tiny flower bouquet.  They are so pretty.