Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 oh my goodness!  Take pics of your rooms when you can!  I moved into my house and the paint colors are perfect except for the master.  I would like a cottagy beachy feel with a nice calming blue color on the walls.....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@ccassaday

you'll know it when you see it! 

I agree. That's why I am in no hurry to get it and stash it away. The one I like but am not in love with it.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1

Beautiful room!

I can't wait to see it when you find a white bed skirt. That will really finish this off. 

I have a cream eyelet bed skirt in my master bedroom, and I love the look of it with my quilt. I think they add something that a plain bed skirt just can't replicate. 

Honored Contributor

@MickD

I took pics with blinds up I think you can get better idea & my master bath is the same color. Hope this helps! (I can call her but I highly doubt she'd remember since it's been 4 years!)

IMG_1846.JPG

IMG_1847.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio

my mission today🙃😉 but I have to say ... I almost bought another 🐇🐰 but I was good - I know Bed Bath & Beyond doesn't have 🐰 But Michaels & Joannes is right next door!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 I have a lime green master and a huge wallpapered master bath.  The color is not my style.  I bought 4 shell life pictures and just need to find the paint....your pic will help a lot.....I will post a pic of my master later in the day and show ya what I'm dealing with!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1

Very pretty nicely done and nicely styled!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 I must say from the pictures you have posted of your home, you have a beautiful home and definitely an eye for the decor, beautiful job!

Respected Contributor
What a beautiful bedroom! So cheery yet calming. Love the colors, the furniture, and the new bedding!
Esteemed Contributor

I agree with all the posts.  The bedding is just beautiful!