Honored Contributor

@Mominohio

FYI: I switched my bedding over today, I love this quilt! The pics came out dark (maybe I can get better pic) the bedding is navy blue toile print. 

IMG_1844.JPG

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 Don't you just love it when you find something you really love?  When I found the perfect bedding for one of my bedrooms, I kept going back to look at the room  because I was enjoying the accomplishment so much.

Esteemed Contributor

That is really pretty and goes perfect with the furniture. I am still on the hunt for bedding for my bedroom. Found one I really like but am hoping to really find one that says yep this is it.

Respected Contributor

I love your new bedding too. I have black, beige & gray and just love it. Just getting new bedding or couch pillows really does change things.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 love it!  What color are your walls?  I love that color......I am looking at a color like that to repaint my master.....I have a bunch of colors from pottery barn.....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

I bought this home from a older couple who only came here a couple weeks out of the year. The paint colors were selected by them (which is my taste too), she was in the process of having entire painted at the time I was buying. I want to say it's Sherwin Williams paint (if I recall) it's a blue with some gray/lavender undertones. 

Ill I'll try to take brighter pic during the daylight. It's really a perfect color.

Honored Contributor

Re: Love my new bedding

[ Edited ]

@MickD

yes & best part just happened to be in Kohls it was a One day bonus buy! I've had my eye on this set for a year & I guess it was meant to be -- now tomorrow I'm going to look for some nice pillows (white eyelet or something like it) & im going to change the bed ruffle over to white to brighten it up at bit.

c39565.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday

you'll know it when you see it! 

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 oh wow!  I have the Sherwin Williams swatches from pottery barn.....thanks!  You lucked out on the paint.....and you have a beautiful eye for decor!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD

thank you. I was very fortunate she was a nice owner & involved me in the paint selections. They paid for it & I lucked out because we had the same taste in decor - French country and cottage style.

She left entire contents of house inc. furniture. I think all they did was pack their personal belongings 🙂