Honored Contributor

Love my Little Giant lightweight ladder

This ladder has been a refreshing addition to my household.

It lets me take care of all the chores that I used to be able to just stand on a chair to do, such as changing a lightbulb, polishing a light fixture, touching up paint, or hanging a curtain.  Since I can't stand on a chair anymore, this ladder has made a real difference in what I've been able to accomplish lately.  Its light weight makes it so easy to move from spot to spot, too.  

I especially love the extensions that make it feel extra safe.  Sometimes all you need are those two steps, and you're there!

I suppose I ought to post this under reviews.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Love my Little Giant lightweight ladder

I bought this ladder and love it.  I put off doing things if I need to get the step ladder.  This ladder is easy and light weight.  Standing on a chair isn't good.  My friends mother did that to hang curtains and the chair tipped when she was reaching.  She ended up breaking her leg.

Super Contributor

I've been thinking of getting one, been on my wish list for ages, but it's easier and more fun to call my son over.

I still may get one someday.

Esteemed Contributor

Another nice light weight one I got quite some time ago when it was at a special price, think it was under $100 at the time, is H289622, it's Hailo brand and the tray at the top has come in handy many a time when changing ceiling bulbs or for rags & spray cleaners for anything that needs cleaning high up. Also the top step is quite wide and there's a handle that raises up for hanging on if you feel insecure.

Esteemed Contributor

@GingerPeach

QVC has quite a few My Little Giant lightweight ladders.  Which one did you get?  (item #)

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got V34608, @shoesnbags

I actually meant to add the item # to the first post.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @GingerPeach!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

I bought my DH a little giant ladder years ago for a Christmas gift. He brought it to Fl. with us and it is constantly being borrowed and used around our neighborhood. We seldom know who has it. Someone is always painting or wanting to get on their roof for some reason, or trimming a tree.

Honored Contributor

I too love my ladder...I use it often because it is easy to get out and so lightweight. Money well spent.

Respected Contributor

When my son lived out on the west coast he bought the big giant ladder and had it sent here in Pa., my daughter was having a home built and he thought it would come in handy.  He since has moved back here and when the little giant was a todays special value I bought it thinking we could  use it between our homes when it came my son started complaining about my purchase "How many ladders do we need around here etc?'' Well lo and behold that little giant is in constant use between my daughters home and ours. My son says ''you know that is one of the best things you ever bought from qvc, it is so handy and easy to grab to use for every thing'' I say  yeah Moms do know a good deal when they see it.''