Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Really cold her in Chiberia ( Chicago) with tomorrow wind chills at -35. I use my Dyson heater/fan everyday, right now as supplemental heating for my bedroom. Watching TV in bed with the pups and it's toasty warm . This has to be one of the most useful purchases I've made. 

Be safe and stay warm everyone. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Love my Dyson fan/heater

I swear by my Duraflame heaters in these cold winter months.  They are economical in both cost and use.  

In my DH's opinion, one of my best QVC purchases.  DH would always rather that I buy useful stuff on QVC rather than jewelry and fashion!

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

Really cold her in Chiberia ( Chicago) with tomorrow wind chills at -35. I use my Dyson heater/fan everyday, right now as supplemental heating for my bedroom. Watching TV in bed with the pups and it's toasty warm . This has to be one of the most useful purchases I've made. 

@Mustang Shar Which Dyson model do you have?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mustang Shar   Thanks for the reminder! I have one still in the box. It's never been opened . . . and we're in single digits during the day and minus (-) double digits at night.  Might come in handy if my house has cool spots as this weather  dips tonight and the next two days.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

My mom loves hers. 

I prefer my duraflames, as they work in as beautiful decor. The Dyson is just to modern looking for me. 

It is nice though, that the Dyson has dual purpose.

Honored Contributor

Glad you are enjoying it.  I actually returned it because it did not suit my needs for one particular room.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Mustang Shar wrote:

@Mustang Shar Which Dyson model do you have?

My original one from Q isn't shown anymore, doesn't have air purifier. Bentley the miscellaneous dog, chewed up the power cord and I've been meaning to get it repaired at authorized Dyson shop. I did order from Amazon to get me through the Winter. I will fix that one for sure.