Trusted Contributor

Love These Cleaning Cloths - What a Lifesaver!

I bought these clothes from HSN a while ago.  I love how they clean the sinks and countertops.

They are:   DOC 23-piece Wood Fiber Cleaning Cloths #480-057. They are $24.95/$4.95 s/h.  Sorry I only have the item number from HSN. For some reason, I can never cut and paste anything to the QVC forums.   

Yesterday, I was trying on a beige color pair of pants and saw that I must have had a paper cut on my finger and blood got all over the pants. I was horrified!   I went and dampened one of these cloths and the blood came right out!   The pants don't look rubbed or damaged in any way.   What a lifesaver!

These cloths can be used over and over and are so worth the money.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Love These Cleaning Cloths - What a Lifesaver!

I loved these at first. I wrote a great review & even recommended them here. They were odor resistant & wouldn't smell musty. They worked great for a month or so. Now they smell musty just like my other cloths. I machine wash & air dry. Maybe putting them in the dryer would help but they shrink so much. How do you wash/care for yours? I want to love then again....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Love These Cleaning Cloths - What a Lifesaver!

@Black Cat Back  I picked these cloths up last year and I like them as well.  I always used microfiber cloths up until that point.  I machine wash but always air dry.