Trusted Contributor

Love Alberti - I miss him

[ Edited ]

Alberti is on NOW with Martha Stewart and they are talking decor.  Alberti went into detail about his Easter dessert table and how he would tuck his Antique 

Bunnies in between the treats.

I miss Alberti and his tablescapes!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Love Alberti - I miss him

@sktchy 

I couldn't agree more!

Esteemed Contributor

He is an amazing presenter. I love when he does any show. He is concise and maintains low tones, no screaming and off topic conversation. He’s the epitome of a gentleman and the best QVC has. 

Trusted Contributor

He's good unless he starts with the giggling.

Esteemed Contributor

Kind of glad to see Alberti on QVC rather than hidden away on BeautyIQ. This is a good change IMO. He's a excellent host, always prepared and so knowledgeable. Even his giggle is fun! I laugh along with him. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

I prefer him on Beauty IQ.....do not like the childishness, the gasping and  the giggling! 

Frequent Contributor

I think Alberti did an awesome job with Martha Stewart and I'm sure that's not easy. She seemed really comfortable with him. I love watching Alberti on all his shows. He's easy to listen to and a real gentleman.

Honored Contributor

Tell me about it.  I miss Alberti but also a lot of the older regulars and I don't mean older in age.  QVC and those 2 other channels.  The 2 other channels are a waste IMO but now they hired all these people.  It's a joke.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect that.  As far as Alberti is concerned as a host, his giggling, gasping, and at time childish behavior turns me and the channel off. While he is a gentleman, he sometimes appears like he is trying too hard to please.  I mean no offence, just some thoughts on a host.