Trusted Contributor

Re: Love ❤️ my new wreath (under $10)

@fthunt wrote:

Could use some red berries and perhaps a string of small lights ???????

(not expecting a positive feedback)

Lol, its ok. 

⚓️
Trusted Contributor

@beautybee wrote:

What a find! So pretty! I need to go to my Walmart and see if they have it in stock.

@beautybee 

I hope you can get one, can't beat the price and it looks great from a distance too. Lush, elegant. 

⚓️
Trusted Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

Love this. I bought one very similar to this last January and I put  black and white checked bow on it and this was my winter door wreath until mid March.

@50Mickey 

That would be beautiful too. I think this can take me well into March, (unless I find something cute for valentines day!)

⚓️
Honored Contributor

I'd have to add some battery operated seed lights and a ribbon. 

You have a nice wreath at a great price.

Esteemed Contributor

You got a great bargin, it's beautiful.  I have one very similar but mine has lights and I only added a red bow.  Mine is over the fireplace.  Enjoy yours.

Respected Contributor

That’s a beauty! Love it. What a super bargain. I grabbed one last year from big lots. Really full and had the nerve to have lights on it with a timer box!  15$  I will recycle it again this year and will add a few berries from Dollar Tree to change the look. You just cant beat those prices. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoveMyBaby   Love your wreath too.  I have one that is green with just the tips frosted and there are also acorns.  This year I have a bright green big bow on it that I placed at the bottom of the wreath with two streamers.  Papyrus had ribbon on sale.  Think of putting a red or green bow on yours.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@bmorechick wrote:

That’s a beauty! Love it. What a super bargain. I grabbed one last year from big lots. Really full and had the nerve to have lights on it with a timer box!  15$  I will recycle it again this year and will add a few berries from Dollar Tree to change the look. You just cant beat those prices. 

I have a beauty from Biglots too. It's simple, and i should take a pic of it. It was on the door until i found this one. This wreath would have a $50 price tag at Pier1.

⚓️
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 

-sounds pretty too.

I'm not a fan of the traditional red/green Christmas colors though. My tabletop tree this year has white and blue lights, with these gorgeous white spray picks - (w/silver snowflake and silver w/white frosted tip tree ornaments).  At the dollar store I found a dainty snowflake & beaded garland. I'm calling it my (Frozen II) tree. I'd post a pic but it's not doing it justice for some reason. The blue lights are photographing a light purple in the pics. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It came out really nice. 

Acorns are a nice touch on your wreath. I love natural elements in decor.

⚓️
Honored Contributor

It needs a big red bow.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment