Honored Contributor

Love the "bones" of this house...the furnishings, not so much.

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA  I enjoyed seeing this article and Lori's home.  Thanks for postng.  I am alway interested in how people decorate and their many different tastes  Just like her clothes her home is different and colorful and unusual.  It definitely fits her personality.  That makes for a happy home.

Valued Contributor

I love what she's done with the house, it definitely suits her.  I'm not a fan of old historic houses, they're so dark and depressing, in my mind.  The pops of color and light, make her house so inviting.

Honored Contributor

I am surprised there is so much "modern" look and furnishings.  Not at all what I would have guessed was her taste.  I pictured her with more of an English Cottage look with more comfy cosy look.  Just goes to show you never really know someone from their TV persona.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie 

A couple of  years ago, there was an article about her NYC apartment - similar style decor.   Here's a link .... replace the "dot" with a dot.

QVC Star Lori Goldstein's Tribeca Apartment is Fearlessly Vibrant - Tour the Home (elledecor dot com...

----------------------------------------------------------

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I am surprised there is so much "modern" look and furnishings.  Not at all what I would have guessed was her taste.  I pictured her with more of an English Cottage look with more comfy cosy look.  Just goes to show you never really know someone from their TV persona.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lori's PA Home

[ Edited ]

@Foxxee wrote:

Everyone to their own kicks, but I can't get out of my mind this house was built in the 1790's and what was done to it.

I'd rather see it restored and decorated in that era.  

I tend to agree. The exterior is so lovely and the interior so unfortunate, though not remotely unexpected...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Lori goes by her rules but it doesn't make it right. Looks cheap.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

The show Stone House Revival shows old houses in Pennsylvania being restored and updated. Great show for those like me who love old homes. The older the better. Lori's is nice from the outside.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting. Certainly not my taste, but I'll bet she wouldn't like my house either!

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

The home fits her and her personality, I think! It has a lovely bathroom, and beautiful pool area......