Valued Contributor

I bought H204888 Vintage Glass Eggs by Valerie and the video shows the beautiful candle rings that complimented these eggs. They sold out so fast I couldn't buy. Does anyone know a website that sells pretty candle rings (not Christmas) in woodsy, pearls, small delicate flowers etc. I'm not looking for big fake flowers. Something interesting. I have been everywhere that "bing" lists and can't find anything. I think these eggs sitting on the pedestals shown (I also bought those pedestals) take a 3" opening. Any info would be appreciated. They need something to sit on.

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for candle rings

Etsy.com  (most are handmade) and Amazon.com.

Valued Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

Etsy.com  (most are handmade) and Amazon.com.

Thanks for responding. I looked on Amazon and didn't see anything so I'll check out Etsy.com. I forgot about etsy.

Honored Contributor

Michael's has them, and probably other craft stores.

Respected Contributor

Unfortunately, most sites have moved on to autumn and holiday choices, but do a search on PIP BERRY CANDLE RINGS and see if you find something.  Also, take a look at PipBerryBarn

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a ring, picks and a garland, all from Michael's in recent years, that are various combinations of little round faceted beads, pip berries, and small green leaves on a grapevine base.   I would definitely check Michaels.

I have also seen lots of very pretty picks at Hobby Lobby, made with mixed materials like I mentioned above.  Two or three picks can be twisted together to form a candle ring. 

Via Google search, I found a company called KeystoneCandle.  I'd never heard of them.  Here are some examples of what they have:

Berry and Greens Pink 4.5 Inch Candle Ring

Baby Grass 4.5 Inch Candle Ring

Berry and Greens Yellow 4.5 Inch Candle Ring

Iced Boxwood Candle Rings 4.5 Inch

Mixed Foliage 4.5 Inch Candle Ring

Mini Leaf and Berry Burgundy 4 Inch

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HAPPY LADY wrote:

I bought H204888 Vintage Glass Eggs by Valerie and the video shows the beautiful candle rings that complimented these eggs. They sold out so fast I couldn't buy. Does anyone know a website that sells pretty candle rings (not Christmas) in woodsy, pearls, small delicate flowers etc. I'm not looking for big fake flowers. Something interesting. I have been everywhere that "bing" lists and can't find anything. I think these eggs sitting on the pedestals shown (I also bought those pedestals) take a 3" opening. Any info would be appreciated. They need something to sit on.

Try  Wayfair.com they have size options on some of the candle rings too....scroll down to the middle and bottom of the page to find some nice spring candle rings. .

http://www.wayfair.com/Oddity-Inc.-Daisy-Candle-Ring-2962-L3712-K~ODDI1936.html?refid=GX64116133620-...

Here's some pearl ones---

http://www.amazon.com/RAZ-Imports-Crystal-Candle-Ornament/dp/B00FD6UOB6

https://www.google.com/search?q=pearl+candle+rings&tbm=isch&imgil=bfJUiRclSfNmrM%253A%253B1BHBSIgm86...

GOOD LUCK!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”