Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for better phone service than Consumer Cellular

[ Edited ]

I have used Tracfone for many years and have been pleased.  Their website has everything you need to know or operate your Tracfone. 

And its funny because when I travel with my friends and we are in a rural area, they cant get a signal with their fancy phones and popular service companies, but me and my little Tracfone can get a signal when they can't. 

I usually buy my phones from QVC when I want an upgrade or I can just add minutes, or data when I need it or wait until my service contract is up right from their website.....you dont have to look to see who sells those cards to renew or purchase extra minutes or data.   

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Re: Looking for better phone service than Consumer Cellular

My husband and I have had Consumer Cellular for years and we have had great service!  Never had a problem.  It does state that if you go over your plan's data usage you will be bumped to the next level plan. That happened to us and we decided to stay there because my husband uses a lot of data each month. Our cell phone bill was reduced by 1/3 what we paid Verizon. I have nothing but good things to say about Consumer Cellular.