Super Contributor

Looking for a polishing product for Corian countertops

Anyone have  Corain countertops?  What do you use to restore the shine it once had?  My island and countertops are 5 years old and I'd like to polish them.  I was thinking maybe Jubilee, but don't know if there's something made for Corain.  TIA

Trusted Contributor

Re: Looking for a polishing product for Corian countertops

Jubilee worked really great, but was taken off the market.  It's back?  Great.

Trusted Contributor

Have you gone to the Corian website for info? 

Esteemed Contributor

Jubilee has been back on the market for a while.

Respected Contributor

I have had my Corian counters for 21 years and only use a damp cloth with a bit of Dawn on them.  They look great like they did years ago.  Have you got a build-up on them?

Good luck.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

When I had my Corian countertops installed in my kitchen in my old house  I remembered the fabricator saying they can be professionally buffed 

Trusted Contributor

@teachergal I have corian and I use a microfiber and mild soap.  If they need some shine I use a tiny bit of mineral oil.

I believe the corain web site indicated soft scrub.  I'd use it in my shower area which is white corian but not on my counter tops.  

Esteemed Contributor

I always use microfiber cloths when cleaning Corian countertops and sinks. Usually a sudsy mix of Dawn works fine. I always dry with a clean microfiber cloth to eliminate any water stains (we have very hard water). 

If you have a stain, try Bar Keepers Friend OR equal parts of white vinegar and water. Let it sit; rub in circular motions; rinse well with water and dry with a clean microfiber cloth.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

I would ask the manufacturer as well.  They can buff out any scratches so I am sure they can polish as well.  Mine are 13 years old and look as good as the day they were installed.  LM