Esteemed Contributor

Re: Looking Through to the Living Room...

I llike the openess of the house but not a fan of the colors and that wallpaper would be the first thing to go!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Not in love with the wallpaper, but could live with it. This is so pretty,serene and soft! I could easily movee right in....

Respected Contributor

The stark white chairs are very jarring in an otherwise calming color scheme.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is lovely.  Don't especially care for the first wallpaper, but the rest is lovely.

Respected Contributor

i would never in a million years pick those colors for my decor ... and yet, i really like how that looks and i would be quite happy living there.  

Respected Contributor

Love everything but the white chairs at the table....they seem out of place color wise!

Honored Contributor

As for me, I like this combination of rooms. Initially, I wasn't wowed by the wallpaper but the more I look at it, the more I find it has a certain appeal. I particularly like the way it ties together the pale blue paint in the next space, which I assume is the foyer or center hall, and the green curtains in what I assume is a living space... I like the barely visible Parson's side table in the dining room, to give it all a little touch of 'modern'. The simple natural fiber rugs are fine and while I'd have to see the entire room to really make up my mind, I don't mind the juxtaposition of the white chairs with the darker table... Not sure about the ceiling lantern in the foyer, but I guess it'll do...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Love!

Esteemed Contributor

I really like this. 

Honored Contributor

At first, @stevieb , I thought "that's my dining table" but while it's similar, it's not exactly the same.

My chairs are shaped like that as well, except they are not white, but the same wood color as the table and have cane backs and seats with separate chair pads. 

This is an inviting home! And not just because some of it looks like my stuff.  Woman Wink

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.