Honored Contributor

Thank you for posting the different looks! I love it. It is so interesting to me to see different styles and taste. I really appreciate you doing this! It is fun!

Honored Contributor

Re: Lolakimono-Thank-you!!!!

@CANDLEQUEEN

This may (not) be a surprise, but art was my minor in college.  I like to look at lots of design details- window shopping of sorts.

I am AMAZED at how different everyone's tastes are here.  That is home selling 101, I suppose, that even the most innocuous decor offends some, from reading our comments.  

I thought that people would hate the Dining Room by the Sea artwork, especially, but the majority loved that room.  Go figure!

I (secretly) LOVE the animal cracker nursery, even though everyone else hates it.  Cat Surprised   I find it joyous, and a unisex room to spark a love of color and animals.  

Honored Contributor

Another big thank you, lola!!

Respected Contributor

Lola rocks!!!  Heart

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

It's so nice to see an active forum!

Love all the different looks.

Thanks, @lolakimono

Esteemed Contributor

How timely @CANDLEQUEEN.  I was going to start a thread thanking @lolakimono for posting these fun pictures and allowing us to critique.  I know I place (too much) emphasis on someone's home and how that defines them, but our comments give us each insight into understanding one another.  

Lola, are you in the throes of a redecorating project or just chillaxing with your summer break?

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz

No redecorating here.  The only "recent" thing I have done was purchase a slipcover for my shabby not chic leather sofa that my cats have destroyed.

I was just doing some projects (scrubbing the outside steps with bleach- BLEH!) and taking a break in between projects.

I find it hard to keep busy for free during the summer.  I would normally go to the gym for a bit, but with impetigo I'm staying home.  Today I have acupunture, so with travel that will burn up about 2.5 hours.  BF is working from home today, so instead of watching TV I'm looking at inspirational decor.  

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono - Thank You from me too! I love your posts and look forward to them. It is fun to see what others see in a grouping along with likes/dislikes. I have even surprised myself with some of the rooms, lol. Keep them coming!

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono

It's the little things in life!  A new slipcover is a mini-makeover especially if you are pleased with the results.  I recently rearranged my pantry and can't believe how much more functional it is with added space.  Cost = zero!

Be careful with that bleach.  I can't tolerate breathing it in and it will surely find its way to spotting my clothes!

Enjoy your summer vacation.  School will be starting before you know it!