Table- $152

$400

$215

$495

$419.99

$445

Respected Contributor

Re: Lolakimono - About those Vanities

Wow! You found lots of them. I like the ones you found at Amazon and Etsy the best. They have personality. I had looked at Pier 1 (one was interesting there), a couple furniture stores, Target, etc. But, the ones you just posted are much more creative. I hadn't heard of Etsy before, and just googled it. THANKS so much! I will get busy.

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

Wow! You found lots of them. I like the ones you found at Amazon and Etsy the best. They have personality. I had looked at Pier 1 (one was interesting there), a couple furniture stores, Target, etc. But, the ones you just posted are much more creative. I hadn't heard of Etsy before, and just googled it. THANKS so much! I will get busy.

@Desert Lily

Yes, there are a lot to choose from!  You can always buy something on the cheap, at Target or HD, and refinish it to suit your needs.  I didn't know how much you wanted to spend.  There are more expensive (and fancier) options out there.

Esteemed Contributor

I had one in my room when I was a teenager and I gave it away when I got married because there wasn't enough room in our bedroom.....

I still wish I had one....