Honored Contributor

Re: Lodge on the Lake... Welcome...

Beautiful!  I'd love to see this space in full sunlight.

Super Contributor

Beautiful room, beautiful view.  Just a little too "gothic" looking for my taste.  I'd lighten it up with some better lighting and add some lighter colors.

Man plans. God laughs.
Honored Contributor

What a great view! I really like the wood and the light fixture too.

Respected Contributor

Beautiful view! Love all the windows and the high ceilings. A very dramatic home, for sure.

But too much wood for me. 

Respected Contributor

@stevieb When might I take ownership?   LOVE IT!!!!  I am an Aquarius and love the water so this would be my bucket list home.

Respected Contributor

I love every single thing about this room, paricularly the chandeliers and interestingly shaped rafters and beams of wood. I would love to sip cognac and talk with friends sitting on that welcoming couch. I even like that wood coffee table with the candlestick holders and candles on top and that dining room table and chairs behind it. I guess I am gothic and rustic at heart. 

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@stevieb When might I take ownership?   LOVE IT!!!!  I am an Aquarius and love the water so this would be my bucket list home.

@Boomernichols  I'm afraid there's a little bidding war going on right now... You might have a bit of a wait... Smiley Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'll take that turquoise urn in the bottom right corner.  Would love to be there right now.  Probably a ton of snow.  Generally I'm not a fan of huge cavernous rooms.  They're not cozy.

@Kachina624  Yes, would also like to have the urn, jar whatever it is... It's easily mistaken for being the lamp or part of the lamp because of its position, but it's a pretty jar or some sort that looks a bit weathered.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

FABULOUS!