Esteemed Contributor

Very pretty, however, I could do without the tub. I also have a vessel sink and have no problem with splashing.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lodge (Cabin) Bath

[ Edited ]

@riley1 wrote:

Very pretty, however, I could do without the tub. I also have a vessel sink and have no problem with splashing.

@riley1.  We have had a vessel sink for about 10years. Never have had a splashing problem either. If we had, I would have had my husband take it out.

Honored Contributor

I like it. I think a couple green plants would make it perfect for my bathing pleasure.

Honored Contributor

I wonder how that floor would look after someone steps out of the shower dripping and with wet feet?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Love the open space & natural light.  Never like the above the counter sinks either in bathrooms or kitchens.  Could use a pop of color to brighten/soften the space.  Overall, it looks well put together.

Esteemed Contributor
It's fine for a vacation rental but I wouldn't want it in my home.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

For a lodge or cabin (must be a large cabin!), I love it (except for the vessel sink).

Honored Contributor

We overhauled one of our bathrooms last fall.  I was determined to do the job as inexpensively as possible.  I got lucky with the floor tile (ridiculously inexpensive) but shopping for the vanity and mirror was the worst.  Then we ended up at a salvage warehouse where we found a similar looking pine set for around $400 for both pieces. They were closeouts from Menards.  They probably wouldn't have been my first choice but we bought them since it was such a deal and we weren't being particularly fussy.  Once installed, we're very happy with how the room turned out.  The vanity has a drop in sink, which we prefer to the bowl.  

Honored Contributor

This is warm and inviting.  I love all the wood and stone. We just put flooring similar to this in both bathrooms, master bedroom, and kitchen.  

Respected Contributor

Love it.Add a little color and it would be perfect.