Honored Contributor

Too much wood for my taste, but I love the stone wall.  My fireplace wall is very similar to that stone.

Honored Contributor

I love the stone wall, but like @faeriemoon said, there's too much wood.  

A soaker tub would have been beautiful in that space.

Honored Contributor

I do like it but for the size...and I LOVE  the vessel sink but just not a fan of all the cleaning you would have to do. but the colors are nice.

Esteemed Contributor

I like it, looks very pretty and rustic at the same time.   It struck me funny though how the toilet is smack in the middle of it all.....LOL

Honored Contributor

I'll pass...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

This is nice compared to many master bathrooms in available cabins in this area.  

However, my master has the commode enclosed in its own room/closet within the master bath, and I would want that feature if I ever moved to another house.  

Honored Contributor

Looks like they’re trying too hard to be ‘cool’ and ‘edgy.’

I see a lot of ‘Grandma Meets Standard Model Home.’

There’s a cool, “aspen’ way to make wood look hip...this ain’t it.

Honored Contributor

Like the shower, but I hate bathtubs.  I still have nightmares of scrubbing the tub with that icky gritty cleanser as a child.  Can't stand that feel on my hands, I will only use liquid laundry soap.The room size - we ended up with a large bathroom in our log cabin by default.  The shower wouldn't fit where it was supposed to go, so we ended up losing space from two adjoining closets. I okayed the change with the builder, but in retrospect I would have opted for a smaller shower and more closet space.  The wood and stonework shown is beautiful.  Neutral on the vessel sink. 

Honored Contributor

Like everything but the sink. 

Honored Contributor

Love it, I'd just have to add some color.  Probably bright blue or forest green.