Regular Contributor

Re: Little Vintage Red Truck for Fall

@DecorDiva wrote:

Remember the picture I posted of the red truck fall pillow from Michael's?  I bought it today and plan to use it in a vignette with the truck.  It was one of those "too cute" items.

Would you mind dropping in a link here to the pillow?

~Quack

Valued Contributor

I no longer see this in stock.  What is the size of this truck.  Would love to get for dh as he collects vintage trucks (full-size). I would like to find a way to fit into our decor when he cannot be in the barn.

Regular Contributor

@kitty60

It was on waitlist, but I later saw that it is sold out.

~Quack

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you to the poster who mentioned the red truck at Hobby Lobby! I went by today and bought one and got it for $15.00 (50% off of $29.99). All of the rest of the Fall decor in the store are 40% off. I went to the "pick decoration" area and snatched up my "load" of pumpkins, corn stalk, Fall flowers, etc., along with a styrofoam base for arranging. 

The truck is just darling! Antique red metal, measures about 12 inches long x 6 inches wide. Very pleased with my purchase and I can't wait to put it together!

There is a green truck on the website, but it was not available at my store. What a cute idea, many thanks!

Thank you again!