Valued Contributor

I was watching the presentation at midnight of the TSV and other Bethlehem Lights items. Those little wreaths are the junkiest things I have ever seen. They look like bargain bin dollar store merchandise. It's really appalling. I would NEVER get on TV and try to sell cheap, overpriced, ****** like this. This company should be ashamed of itself..

In addition, the VPH merchandise looks awful, too. You could likely find very similar things at Michael's for 1/2 the price. What happened to her line? It used to be somewhat decent. Now, everything is glittery and cheap. 

YUCK!!!

QVC has gone downhill very quickly!

Respected Contributor

more drama

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

@TheMemphisVette, it's just a typical start to a Friday evening.

Respected Contributor

Do you watch QVC so you have something to complain about?  In your famous words...get a hobby!

Honored Contributor

Re: Literally appalling

[ Edited ]

I purchased them and I like them a lot.  You wouldn't find all those light and timer functions.  I thought they were cute the way they showed them one the red ribbon and on a mirror.

Trusted Contributor

I'm assuming you are bored and come to post here to fill in your time.

Super Contributor

I have a Bethlehem Lights wreath that's about seven years old, it still looks good & is going strong

Honored Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

I was watching the presentation at midnight of the TSV and other Bethlehem Lights items. Those little wreaths are the junkiest things I have ever seen. They look like bargain bin dollar store merchandise. It's really appalling. I would NEVER get on TV and try to sell cheap, overpriced, ****** like this. This company should be ashamed of itself..

In addition, the VPH merchandise looks awful, too. You could likely find very similar things at Michael's for 1/2 the price. What happened to her line? It used to be somewhat decent. Now, everything is glittery and cheap. 

YUCK!!!

QVC has gone downhill very quickly!

@PhillyGirl23 So are we free to say your post is appalling?  Yuck?  

Honored Contributor

I have all the Christmas decor I need, but in the past, I bought a lot of it from QVC, and it looks nice and has held up well.  What I see them selling more recently, looks quite similar.   

Esteemed Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 hang in there you have a right to your opinion. You need a suit of armour to post on this board at times. 

The rest of you a simple I disagree I like them would do. No need for the attack.