Trusted Contributor

Re: Light Sofa, Shades of Orange LR

@Annabellethecat66 

I'm so sorry you have medical issues.  I'm not familiar with your story & no need to discuss it.

I just want you to know I wish you well & hope you feel better soon.  I'll keep you in my prayers.

My 2 girl kitties keep watch from their cat towers in the sunroom - love to bird & squirrel watch.  I had the sliders open this past weekend since it was in the 60s-70s & I heard the girls "talking" to them (hard to describe the sound.)  I don't dislike the squirrels, since they need to survive also.  And, yes, they tend to get into our bird feeders as well.  

I hope you have an enjoyable week.

Esteemed Contributor

I really like this....the orange is not at all overpowering - it's just enough to brighten the room. The fact that it's a large room probably doesn't hurt!

Honored Contributor

Just not a fan of Orange.

If I were a bigger person I would look beyond it, but I just can't get past it.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I would remove the little stools, and get a different lamp, but I love everything else. I love the colors in this room.

Honored Contributor

I love the sofa and all the pillows on it.  The cocktail table is great but that is where it ends.  The curtains are way to busy for my taste and those two little stools look out of place.  I could live with the secretary in the background and the dresser.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Like everything but those horrible drapes and the awful dark fixtures holding drapes.  I had drapes like that back in the 70's, thankfully, I left them behind long ago.  Everything else in the room is fine, sofa is good, wall color fine!

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono , aren’t the pillows perfect?  I still can’t do a white or cream sofa although I love the look!  LM

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@lolakimono , aren’t the pillows perfect?  I still can’t do a white or cream sofa although I love the look!  LM

@Lilysmom 

Two orange kitties here.  It wouldn't be long before that sofa turned orange!Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

It's a very pretty room.

Esteemed Contributor

Very welcoming room. I like it.