Respected Contributor

Autumnal???

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I really like it, nice calm enviornment, I love the colors.

Respected Contributor

Looks as if it would be  very comfortable and pretty.

Trusted Contributor
I like the bones of the room along with the furnishings. I like the neutral colors with the pops of color. I would tweak the pictures to the left along with the lamp cords. Over all this is my style of decorating.
But I’m not afraid of color either.
Honored Contributor

I really like it.

The ottoman is gorgeous.

Honored Contributor

I like it with the exception of needs different art, and also remove the cover from the ottoman, other than that it is a nice, understated, comfortable looking room.

Esteemed Contributor

Not anything here I care for.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@ItsME wrote:

It looks like a decorator decorated room.  It's very formal, old-fashioned, staid, and bland for my taste.  

@ItsME   I agree with you that it's a little formal, old fashioned, staid and bland which makes exactly the kind of room I LOVE!  I would move right in! 

@Sooner   LOL!  That's what makes the world an interesting place!  Thanks for responding to me that way.

Trusted Contributor

The furnishings & color works well together.  I'd need to change out the furnishings & braided rug.  Don't care for built-ins for the dust collecting.

I do like the large window & french doors.

Esteemed Contributor

It looks very inviting, but I don't care for the clashing prints in the coffee table vs the chair.  One would need to be a plain color for me, but I like the room.