Honored Contributor

Re: Life is Like a Box of Chocolates...

I like it though I'd change it up a bit so it wasn't SO brown, though I do like brown, I don't know if I'd want an entire brown bedroom.

Regular Contributor

TOO MUCH OF THE SAME TONE.

NO, NO, NO

Esteemed Contributor

Too dark for me. 

Honored Contributor

I've never cared for the color brown.  I like black as long as it's accompanied by the color white.  I like bright (some might even say 'gaudy' colors!

Honored Contributor

I  don't like the artwork, bed, lamps and dark paint.  I do like the side chests of drawers, rug and chocolate blanket at the foot of the bed.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I would paint the walls the color of the small cushion in the center of the bed, think it would warm the brown, and pop the yellow/gold/bronze accents.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

While I'm not a fan of "dark" - this room does look nicely designed.  Not my taste but I'm sure someone out there likes it.  For me, it needs brightening up.  Maybe change the side tables to a creamy color, more modern style.  I would need to change either the rug or wall color.

Honored Contributor

I have a brown wall just like that in my living room and in one bedroom. Nothing else is even close to my decor. 😂
Honored Contributor

I like it, but I would have to make changes: lighter wall color, change out the matchy-matchy furniture and art work for something more creative.

I really love the all around bed design, and the ceiling fan is gorgeous!

Trusted Contributor

Surprisingly I like it very much. It's designed very well. Love the night stands in this setting and the bed is beautiful. I don't like the look of ceiling fans but this one works. I think the lamps are perfect.