Respected Contributor

Life in the South

[ Edited ]

The azaleas in my back yard are finally in bloom.  Next up, gardenias.  Love living in Georgia. azalea.jpg

Respected Contributor

Wow...what a beautiful scene...the flower blooms are amazing!

Honored Contributor

Your azaleas are amazing...really huge and full of flowers .  Mine won't be in bloom until the end of April. I live in PA, but love Georgia too.  It's a beautiful state.

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

The azaleas in my back yard are finally in bloom.  Next up, gardenias.  Love living in Georgia. azalea.jpg

@Georgiagrama 

I live in Savannah, GA and I totally agree, it's a beautiful place to live!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

How lovely!

HeartHeartHeart

Trusted Contributor

So beautiful!!!Heart

I have to wait a bit for mine........we had a snow day today ~ nasty weather so schools closed : )

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

You must live i south GA. I moved from SAvannah last year to north Ga. NO flowers blooming here. I miss Savannah and the azaleas so much. Lucky you!

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@Georgiagrama 

I live in Savannah, GA and I totally agree, it's a beautiful place to live!Heart

Oh i moved from Savannah last year to North GA. I miss Savannah so much. No place like home. Lived there 67 years.

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama   They are beautiful!  Thank you for sharing.  I always enjoy seeing the azaleas (on TV) at the Masters Golf Tournament in Augusta.  That's in three weeks - I hope they're still in bloom!

Respected Contributor

Re: Life in the South

[ Edited ]

@50Mickey 

Yes, I'm just outside Savannah.  Right now, it's an explosion of azaleas. Beautiful in the parks and everyones yards are just beautiful.