Respected Contributor

to me, it's obvious that even though it is a bathroom, i don't believe the owner uses it as such. why would you put art work, and books in a moist steamy environment. 

i do like the art work very much. just not the placement of it. it's in the wrong room. the shelving arrangement is a little too hodge podge for me.  few tweaks, this could work. 

Honored Contributor

Eewh I don't want to read any of those books. That's disgusting IMO. I would never put a library in the toilet. LOL!!!

You know what they say happens after you flush.

Esteemed Contributor

Not for me. Wouldn’t want to clean it. 

Respected Contributor

I like all of this fantasy... but In a bathroom? No way. The moisture in the air  alone would ruin the books. The pictures make access impossible.

Honored Contributor

I would like it if the shelves were cleared off and candles, plants, and bath related items were put in place of the the art and books.

I don't like the Library/Bath idea at all.

Honored Contributor

That art work is what I see when one of my migraines is kicking off.  Visual 

aura.  Horrible. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

No. thank you.  I'll take my books and artwork in drier areas of the house.  As so.eone else observed, the constant high humidity would damage the books.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

No, because when I take a bubble bath, I want to relax and the artwork in here is not relaxing at all. It just doesn't fit to me.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono love it....unexpected especially the foot on the top shelf of the bookcase.

Honored Contributor

Nope, the whole thing would give me nightmares.  I think designers just set these rooms up for effect, not for anything that would work in a real home.