Honored Contributor

I don't like carpet on stairs but the area rug at the landing looks great as does everything else.

Trusted Contributor

I like the steps.  I do not care for the runner on the floor near the stairs.

Esteemed Contributor

@sceniccoast wrote:

Ugg, NOPE .. 

I'm never a fan of animal prints whether for decorating or clothing.  I know many like it, but it never appealed to me.

@sceniccoast  I'm with you on that.  Animal prints belong on animals.

Esteemed Contributor

Nope, not for me.

Respected Contributor

Like several others have said, I don't care for animal print at all.   Aside from not liking that design, just looking at the picture I could see how easily that design could cause you to fall down the steps.  

It could be very dizzying to someone especially an older person or anyone who had vision problems.   

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

"I'm so dizzy my head is spinning...and it's you girl making it spin.....You're making me DIZZY"!

I know I wouldn't dare look down............or up, for that matter!!!

Honored Contributor

No, not my taste at all.

Honored Contributor

I really like it. I think animal prints are fun. I don't mean a whole house done  in animal print, but one room or a touch here and there can look great. 

Respected Contributor

Makes my dizzy.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Re: Leopard Stairs

[ Edited ]

My cats would feel right at home Cat Very Happy  I like the stairs, but they need to step up the decor in the foyer to coordinate and match the theme and the boldness of the stairs! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”