Respected Contributor
I didn't order the Lenox set the OP referred to, but I did ordered 2 sets of Lenox Rustica Stoneware dinnerware & I can't believe how stunning it is. It's been 16 years since DH & I have had new everyday dinnerware. Lenox is a class act with all they do, IMHO.
Trusted Contributor
Got my set of clear today. They were so beautiful and perfect that I ordered 2 more immediately.
Super Contributor

I ordered a set of each, but when they came, I wasn't all that impressed. Everyone who reviewed them really liked them. Maybe they would look good on the tree. I got them for gifts for my sister and daughter.

Still debating whether or not to return them.

Honored Contributor

I did not order, as I don't need any more and can't think of anyone to give them to at this time. I preferred the clear crystal ones, but wish they had offered a set without the crystals at all, as I think it cheapened the look of the items. Never having seen them in person, I will only suggest that they seem a little too big to me as well. I think I would have liked them better if they had been slightly smaller.

I does seem they are a great deal, especially if you need a lot of small gifts or add ons and tie ons for packages. Hope those of you who did order enjoy them.

Honored Contributor
On 8/28/2014 mominohio said:

I did not order, as I don't need any more and can't think of anyone to give them to at this time. I preferred the clear crystal ones, but wish they had offered a set without the crystals at all, as I think it cheapened the look of the items. Never having seen them in person, I will only suggest that they seem a little too big to me as well. I think I would have liked them better if they had been slightly smaller.

I does seem they are a great deal, especially if you need a lot of small gifts or add ons and tie ons for packages. Hope those of you who did order enjoy them.

Update!

My mom (who lives next door) just came down this morning to "show me something". She had purchased this set (unbeknownst to me) and wanted my help in choosing who should get what ornament. They were exactly as they appeared on television, and very nice. She got the clear crystals, and to me, they really don't hardly show up. I really did like them. I still would have liked them better if they were a little smaller.

Esteemed Contributor

my multi color ornaments arrived yesterday....they are lovely....