Honored Contributor

Re: Lazy River & Pool in Backyard

Very nice.  

Honored Contributor

That floats my boat.

Honored Contributor

Perfection ...the only thing that would make it better is if that gorgeous Oasis was located right off the beach with an Ocean View...and a Pool Boy to take care of everythingWoman Wink

Honored Contributor

I do not like the artificial trees -- they must go.  The pool is nice.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I love this too! Have you ever watched Pool Kings? It is amazing how theese guys build these gorgeous pools and tropical oasis..Super expensive too.....But just beautiful and so relaxing looking.....You need a lot of money and a huge yard for most of them.....

@CANDLEQUEEN 

No, I’ve never seen that show. Yes, pools are very expensive & require lots of maintenance. Can only imagine what some of these things cost. Yikes. 

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

Oh, yes!  And we'd never have to mow the back yard again. 🤣

I've been pitching a lap pool to my hubby.  This will work, although I don't think I'd use the hot tub.  

@wildcat fan 

No mowing! Now that’s a pitch I can use to convince my DH we need this! 🤣

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Perfection ...the only thing that would make it better is if that gorgeous Oasis was located right off the beach with an Ocean View...and a Pool Boy to take care of everythingWoman Wink

@DREAMON 

DH has always said that we can have an inground pool as soon as they start coming with a pool boy!

I think a 'cabana boy' would be nice too, to serve me fruity tropical drinks with the little paper umbrellas. LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

One assumes anyone who could afford the installation doesn't have to worry about the upkeep... An interesting concept, but not sure of the execution... Pretty, but something about it just seem both artificial and a bit over the top...I'm all for the pool boy, though... And will be doing the hiring personally...

Smiley Tongue

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I've never met a lazy river I didn't love.  It is my favorite form of water.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

If someone wanted to present me with this Lazy River Pool I wouldn't say no!  Just lovely and refreshing and so appealing!