Honored Contributor

Nay. If the bed is centered on the wall, it’s way too small and crowded. Too formal my liking.

Honored Contributor

With all that stuff, it needs to be in a much larger room. If the room has to stay the size it is now, I would have to remove some of the furnishings. Not sure why that huge chandelier - which I hate in that setting - is there. Chandelier out! Would remove that footstool; it has no storage and working within such a confined space, things need to have a dual purpose so out it goes. I like the vase but it has become clutter. Out! Extra pillows out!

If all the above changes were made, I could live with it but my preference would be to not.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

It's not my style and the room appears small.  If that's the case, there is way toooooo much going on.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Minus the green flowered pillow rolls, the orange curtain rod, and the rug, I like it.

I think removing the rug would give the room a more spacious feel.

Like the screen in back.  Might like a thin rail wrought iron 4 poster instead.

Looks comfy.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

The rug's not bad - the rest, NOPE, way too busy!

Honored Contributor

I like it.

It's too small of a room.  The way the headboard fabric is wrinkled is bugging me.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I like it for a small room, but could do without the mural behind the bed and the rug.

Honored Contributor

Re: Layers of Textures BR

[ Edited ]

I like all the elements except perhaps the rug, but they overwhelm the space, making it feel constricted. Still, for me, it's an appealing bedroom. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: Layers of Textures BR

[ Edited ]

Don't like the mural nor the rug, just too many patterns,  not my style

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Way too formal looking for me. I don’t find this relaxing or inviting. My bedrooms are small, but this one looks overwhelmed from all the stuff. The one piece I could live with is the nightstand under the gold shade.