Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Nope--too much stuff for me------feels like everything is closing in----

Honored Contributor

I really like all the differnt textures in this one.  Almost everything in this room works for me except maybe for the rug under the bed.  I might like it if I saw it from a different vantage point.  I like the texture of the rug just not sure about the color.

Respected Contributor

Have to admit... I did this layering on the bed thing... looked real pretty...

BUT, everything you put on it to make it look that way has to come offf at the end of the day and put somewhere! And, then arranged and put back on the next morning again!!

I was overwhelmed with different decorative pillow sizes and patterns, beautiful  throws.... I was like OMG enough is enough 😂!!

And, I also opened up the room by removing the trunk I had at the foot of the bed... makes a good storage piece in the master closet and can put more stuff on top if need be... (oh you know I will do that, no problem 😉!)

Like the Mervyn’s lady used to say ... open, open, open! 

Have a great day ladies!

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

No this is too small for me, I'm so used to living in large rooms.mThis looks like a bed in a living space.

Honored Contributor

If I had to have a small bedroom, I would choose this one.

Honored Contributor
The small size of this room makes me feel too closed in. I would have to knock out a wall into the next room and make it bigger. I don't care for all that layering even though it looks nice.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

No.

Honored Contributor

I like this room but not the rug under the bed. It doesn't go with the room from what I can see in this picture.

Respected Contributor

I like it.