Esteemed Contributor
So do any of you use the laundry pacs like gain flings or tide pods. I used the gain flings with the gain scent booster yesterday and my clothes smell so good. I like the tide pods also. These things are convenient and you dont waste soap.
Honored Contributor

I only use unscented detergent and I love the ALL ""free"" pods

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I have been making my own laundry detergent. I need to make another batch. I mix a box of borax, box of washing soda, some baking soda & soap. I was using Fels Naptha soap & found out it's petroleum based so I want to try something else. When I make it this time I'm going to use Kirk's Castile soap. I also add Oxy Clean to some loads & put vinegar in the fabric softener dispenser. I like unscented. Our clothes feel so much softer not having soap residue left after washing.

Esteemed Contributor
We normally would use a midpriced soap like purex. These pods seem more expensive. But you can get a tub under twenty dollars that is ninenty losds. I think you save money because you arent wasting soap.
Esteemed Contributor

I don't like scented laundry products and use Tide Free.

I did get some samples of Tide Pods and OMG........the scent was

Tide on steroids.

Honored Contributor

I love Tide Pods. I've been using them since they first came out.

One time I dropped a bottle of liquid detergent and the cap flew off. It was a mess to clean up.

Esteemed Contributor
What else I like about the pods is theh have a stain fighter in them. So if you dont know you have a stain and dont pretreat no worries. And the tide ones also have a brightener.
Honored Contributor
I also like finding more varieties of the unscented pods.
Honored Contributor

I just purchased the Tide pods - only used them once - certainly seems convenient. However, what do you do when you are only doing a small load , that would be too much detergent.

Honored Contributor
On 10/24/2014 Snowpuppy said:

I don't like scented laundry products and use Tide Free.

I did get some samples of Tide Pods and OMG........the scent was

Tide on steroids.

I just bought tide free in the pods.