Honored Contributor

I love the look of these florals and especially favor the pitcher with the bird and nest design, lovely!

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@ECBG  I'm a flower fanatic and snob, but these are LOVELY, and soooo much better looking than most of the artificial flowers on the market now! I think I will have to add to my wish list on Amazon.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles They're so beautiful,  you'll have to touch them!  You won't believe them!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Latex Florals!

[ Edited ]

@threecees wrote:

They are beautiful, love the 3rd picture with the bird and eggs!

@threecees  Found what is left of that group on amazon.  

Look up Ceramic Decorative Beautiful Vintage Green Curved Pitcher

The shop is Goodman and Wife

You can do an arrangement with a bird and nest on the floral stems.  Amazon had nests too that were very pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG  I can't wait to shop for some! Making seasonal wreaths is a passion of mine, and although I have made my spring and summer wreaths, this inspires me to make just one more.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Re: Latex Florals!

[ Edited ]

@SandySparkles wrote:

@ECBG  I can't wait to shop for some! Making seasonal wreaths is a passion of mine, and although I have made my spring and summer wreaths, this inspires me to make just one more.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles I have made hundreds in my Interior Design classes.

@SandySparkles If you make indoor wreaths, the latex florals will definately look better.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@ECBG  Based on your beautiful decorations and arrangements I have seen thus far, I am sure they are exquisite!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@ECBG  Based on your beautiful decorations and arrangements I have seen thus far, I am sure they are exquisite!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles Have you seen how I decorate?

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles Have you seen how I decorate?

@SandySparkles I posted most of the house at Christmas under "Here's My Country Christmas".

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG  I've seen some of the beautiful pics you have posted, and especially LOVED your holiday decorations! 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG  Yessss! Those are the ones I was referring to. You spoke of them last week, and I was really impressed. It was so warm and inviting! Very vintage, and well done!!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖