Honored Contributor

I bought 2 or 3 years ago in off white for my bedroom.  From PB.

Alexis Ceramic Lamp Base

I also like the bag round base below but not the see thru bulb shade but I do not need any more lamps!

Geena Table Lamp Bases

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I love a beautiful lamp.

Esteemed Contributor

PB always has good quality lamps.

Honored Contributor

Love PB lamps.

Honored Contributor

I love beautiful good quality lamps.  I would like to have the top one in white from PB that you posted but have no place for it.  I've looked at that lamp in the catalog for a long time.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

i love these beautiful lamps.https://community.hsn.com//>

Honored Contributor

Love lamps! I have  2 from Pottery Barn as well. Lamps can really add to a room!

Honored Contributor

I love Waterford crystal lamps....I don't love the price,

Trusted Contributor

I really fell in love with the Tiffiany inspired style lamps years ago and still have several in my house. I know people don't use them so much any more but I just love them and can't seem to get rid of them!! 

Honored Contributor

@speedy girl wrote:

I really fell in love with the Tiffiany inspired style lamps years ago and still have several in my house. I know people don't use them so much any more but I just love them and can't seem to get rid of them!! 

Tiffany style lamps never go out of style, they are such great works of art.

I have a number of them in my home too, most I bought here. I love them as much today, as when I bought them many years ago. 

I wish they would do a couple of shows a year with these lamps and give them a try again. It has been a very long time since they featured them on air. Evine sells them, and they seem very popular on their network, so I doubt it would be any different here.