Honored Contributor

Very impressive lake house. I'm sure it has some beautiful views.

Respected Contributor

What a lovely house!

We had a home on a lake in the Midwest when my child was born, and we had a fireplace with the same type of stones as in the posted pic. Our great room was open to the second floor, so the fireplace rocks went all the way up. My husband built the fireplace himself and used scaffolding. There were 2 levels of full-length large windows with glass doors on the 1st floor. 

Midwest lake areas are beautiful settings.

Honored Contributor

I wonder where this house is located? When we motor around in our boat on our lake here in MI there are a lot of gorgeous homes like this. Heart

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I like this house better than the Maine house.  This one could be an "Ocean House" which, setting-wise, would be my preference.

Respected Contributor

@Iwantcoffee I would like to transfer this house to north Mississippi amd then it would be perfect.

Honored Contributor

Must say the lake house we rented in Sault Ste. Marie did not look anything like that house.

Not sure I could handle all that white.

Honored Contributor

Looks like it has some spectacular views!  I like most of the house, furnishings, amd accessories. I appreciate the bits of color, but there's still too much white for me. I don't like the fireplace at all. I think the rocks are too large. JMO.