Respected Contributor

I am posting to share this incredible fireplace but including a few other rooms.

Discover One of Michigan's Award Winning Lake House

Summer Rules in the Lakeside House in Michigan 6.jpg

Summer Rules in the Lakeside House in Michigan 5.jpg

Summer Rules in the Lakeside House in Michigan 8.jpg

Fresh, clean and pretty. I do love the green headboard.

Summer Rules in the Lakeside House in Michigan 15.jpg

Summer Rules in the Lakeside House in Michigan 13.jpg

Summer Rules in the Lakeside House in Michigan 9.jpg

Summer Rules in the Lakeside House in Michigan 10.jpg

Honored Contributor

A beautiful refreshing retreat.....

Respected Contributor

Gorgeous! It's hard to say from the pictures, but the fireplace (though beautiful) may be TOO much of a focal point, though. It might not be quite as imposing if you're actually in the room.

Honored Contributor

A perfect Great Lakes getaway!  Darling traditional exterior.  I love the way the outside flows right in to all the rooms.  So many great touches, including those super bed linens-- in fact, all their textiles-- and I also love the whimsical green headboards!

Esteemed Contributor

Just gorgeous!!

Honored Contributor

Beautiful home.

Honored Contributor

absolute perfection! what a gorgeous lake Home!!!Wonder where this is in Michigan?

Honored Contributor

I like the outside of this place. I do not like the 'boxy' ceiling, all I see there are eventual cobwebs with no good way to clean them.. I do like the clapboard ceilings elsewhere, and that faux stone fireplace looks like styrofoam mock bolders. I also do not like pretty much all white interiors throughout.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lake House in Michigan

[ Edited ]

It's beautiful but for me, personally, there's a little too much white.  I'm sure most people really like the fireplace but I'm not really a fan of the river (or lake) rocks used.  But, it does fit in with the location.  I think I love just about every single piece of furniture and the textile prints used.  That's almost unheard of for me....LOL!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Nice house with fresh and bright interiors. I like some of the elements, but there are a number of things I'd want to change. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...