Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know of this brand of soy candle? I love them and have bought them as gifts. The special part about them is that the mouth blown glass the candle is in can be re-used for many things and they are in beautiful colors with the top rim usually in a slightly different color. They have scents such as Orange and Cilantro, Camomile Lavender, Peony, Marseilles Fig, Beach House, Celery Thyme, English Ivy, Myrrh Cassis and so many others. They are a bit pricey averaging around $60-65 but the burn time is 90 hours. Love to see QVC offer them.

Respected Contributor

I haven't heard of them....but they sound interesting.

Honored Contributor

I haven't heard of these either. I will keep my eye out, now that I know the name.

They do appear to be quite expensive, and I know I would never just order one online at that price. I would want to see and smell them in person first. 

Thanks for bringing us the name, always great to learn about a new product. 

Trusted Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I haven't heard of these either. I will keep my eye out, now that I know the name.

They do appear to be quite expensive, and I know I would never just order one online at that price. I would want to see and smell them in person first. 

Thanks for bringing us the name, always great to learn about a new product. 

In my area, northwest corner of Connecticut, we have a few boutique stores that carry them and if I am shopping at them I always check them out and smell them to see what I like. Yes, they are expensive, but I have also seen them on ebay and you can buy them a little cheaper. One women told me that she would buy a couple every year and now she has over 10 of them which she uses as drinking glasses.

Trusted Contributor

Lafco candles and diffusers are very nice. I also have their soaps which last forever. I like the Marine scent. 

My favorite company is Antica Farmacista. I use the Santorini,which is my favorite. I also use the lavender and lime. I buy the 500 ml since it lasts for almost a year. 

Honored Contributor

This is a new brand to me...I will look in to it.

Super Contributor

Nice tip, thanks!  Just peeked on their website and they have a 25% off promo running until EOD.  So good opp for anyone very ready to try!  Their Spike Lavender fragrance sounds dreamy ... Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

They are available at Bloomingdales.

VIP members get free shipping.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

They sell this brand at the local boutique where I purchase other high end candles like Rigaud and Nest.  I received one for Christmas a few years ago, and while I loved the way it smelled when I opened it, it had a very poor throw when I burned it.  The scent was “Ski House.”