Honored Contributor

Ladies Who Play (Table) Tennis

Honored Contributor

Re: Ladies Who Play (Table) Tennis

Very interesting, fun, and whimsical.

It looks like it may be an industrial or utilitarian office type room judging from the walls and floors and kind of odd ugly chest,

and made into a place that is cheerful and full of play!

The pictures and pillows and throw and lovely pink table tennis table are the stars of this room.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I love the light fixtures and lamps in the room. It’s whimsical that’s for sure. 

Honored Contributor

I’m not sure everything goes together but I love the room especially the pink table.

To be honest, most gold fixtures and decorations turn me off.  I changed that stuff out in my own home last year because I got tired of it.

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like a fun space. Not crazy about the gold fixtures.

Honored Contributor

This obviously is a very personal space. I would have no use for it but it is adorable for someone who does. 

I like different...it's different.

Trusted Contributor

Don't care for the dark wall or the light fixture.  Otherwise, it's a fun, whimsical room.  Maybe a nice room for you crafters.

Honored Contributor

Looks like a fun room.

Honored Contributor

No.

Honored Contributor

Dreadful. I'll pass on everything except possibly the two large prints on the rear wall and the daybed, but with different pillows. The awful lighting fixtures would be the first things to go. All of them. Next up is the grey paint and finally, that ugly brown cabinet. The pink table could, perhaps, be repurposed.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...