Respected Contributor

Re: LUSH SAN FRANCISCO HOUSE

Being an art lover, I find this home beautiful and tranquil.  I love the soft green sofas and all the porcelain.  I decorate my own walls with art groupings so this appeals to me.  The greenery adds a lushness to the visual appeal.  It is magnificent and well-appointed.

Respected Contributor

@Oznell    Love the two dogs.  They must be very well behaved.  I don't see them doing "zoom doggies" around all the breakables. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some absolutely exquisite elements, but too many Asian influences for me, and overall, rather than lush, it reads to me as a study in excess.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Very opulent but, realistically, who besides Allison actually lives like that?  Her decor would look silly in my humble suburban abode. 

@Kachina624    I could see putting THIS in my living room.....It would "go" with my red Origami shelving units......

CRAFTSMAN Tool Cabinet with Tool Chest, 41-Inch, 16 Drawer, Combo with Drawer Liner Roll & Socket Organizer, Red (CMST8277...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Since we all have our own thoughts on this place, I think it's awful. Every room is just to full of stuff, so busy you can't focus on anyting, let alone the entire room. Both thumbs down for me.

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Very opulent but, realistically, who besides Allison actually lives like that?  Her decor would look silly in my humble suburban abode. 

@Kachina624    I could see putting THIS in my living room.....It would "go" with my red Origami shelving units......

CRAFTSMAN Tool Cabinet with Tool Chest, 41-Inch, 16 Drawer, Combo with Drawer Liner Roll & Socket Organizer, Red (CMST8277...

@Desertdi    You've got the touch, girl!  So coordinated. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624    Girl Scout Training:   Always Be Prepared

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624    Girl Scout Training:   Always Be Prepared

@Desertdi    You got mixed up with the wrong troop.  That's the BOY SCOUT motto. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624     Spent my childhood with my dad......"working" in the basement or garage.....that might be similar to the Boy Scouts.....doncha think?????

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi   Probably.  I actually have a brand new big red tool box loaded in my garage.  It was my son's.  Since I also have a big workbench, I rarely use it.  I also have all of his and dad's tools.  You'd be envious.