Valued Contributor

I have just recently purchased my first Luminara candle LOL. I was skeptical when I saw them on TV but happened to be in a store last week and they had one lit up. Bought it, tried it, love it!!!! Now for those of you who buy these, I am looking for specific ones already. I am looking for the flat top ones and the tea lights. Does anyboy know where I might find these. I have checked many websites and cannot find anyone that sells these styles. Your input is appreciated.

Beckyblu

Valued Contributor

Where is all the Luminara lovers????

Beckyblu

Honored Contributor
The q sells flat top ones, but they are in a glass. The only other place I saw flat top ones was pottery barn.
Trusted Contributor
Here is a link to the rechargeable votives: http://www.lightsandbatteries.com/product-p/cndv6.htm I have 3 sets, and I really like them.
Honored Contributor
On 2/23/2015 PeterDM said: Here is a link to the rechargeable votives: http://www.lightsandbatteries.com/product-p/cndv6.htm I have 3 sets, and I really like them.

Those are awesome! We've been looking for these too, thanks!

ETA: bummer, out of stock everywhere. I wonder if they are no longer making them.

Honored Contributor

If you find a style you like, I'd suggest getting them when and where you find them, as they tend to be available, then gone rather quickly sometimes.

Not sure about the 'flat top' description, but I got the ones done in mercury glass from Q at Christmas time (I think they are still available) and if you like to MG look, they are the most realistic ones I have purchased, because you don't see the flame (especially during the day, it looks so fake) just the dance of light, and you'd swear the candle in the glass was real. Got both sizes in red and gold, and want to pick up the silver.

Valued Contributor

Have searched high and low for the tea lights and the flat top ones and no where to be found. Hope the Q gets them .

Beckyblu

Honored Contributor

I like the one's I bought from QVC. I've given them as gifts.

Honored Contributor

Try HSN and Amazon.