Honored Contributor

A spectacularly glam home renovation located just outside of downtown Austin! The homeowners took inspiration from their stunning dining room chandeliers for their remodel. #LivingRoomDesign #LivingRoomIdeas #LivingRoomInspiration

Honored Contributor

It's a nicely done room............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

The room is stunning, and the pops of plum work. I don't like the arch built in's, and especially the clutter on them.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful room; I love the plum.  Not very practical for people with rambunctious pets.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

This is exquisite!!! I LOVE everything about this room--the sheer ELEGANCE of it,  and can imagine myself entertaining guests there with tremendous pride.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

It's a pretty space, although I would put a wood or tile floor down.   When I was furnishing my house, I purchased a sofa and love seat in that plum color, so I might be a bit biased.  LOL!

Respected Contributor

I like the general concept of the room, but IMHO calling it a "living room" is a stretch. More like a formal reception room or lobby of an upscale hotel or resort. I certainly don't know anyone who could actually "live" in that room. It's not friendly at all. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

I like the plum colored chairs but other than that I would pick different couches, probably a print and different decor on the shelves.  The room is very spacious but what is in it isn't my taste.

Honored Contributor

Living Room Interior Design Spanish Oaks Tx

Honored Contributor

I love this room — everything about it.