Honored Contributor

I don't like the pendants and all those wires. The space itself is lovely and while the decor is not my taste, it's not without some appeal. I'd love to have that space and be able to play with decorating it.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I like the room, but those pendants would make me crazy!

Esteemed Contributor

That floor! And did you see that door? I think they are trying to light up a very dark room, use can lights get rid of the octopus 🐙 light. 

Respected Contributor

@lolakimonoI love this room! I'd probably remove the 2 ceramic pieces on the floor and replace with something like a small ottoman.

Respected Contributor

Love the colour.  Don't like the spiderweb on the ceiling.  The strands are all bent and look cheap.   The two spitoons are an odd choice for seating. 

Honored Contributor

Looks like it's decorated for Halloween with Spider webs.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Heavens NO.  Too many chains hanging and I don't like the wood floor in this room.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: LR with Many Pendants

[ Edited ]

Love the colors.

The drapes & furnishings, not so much.  Nor the ceiling trim, too formal for me.

EDIT:  don't know how I forgot to mention that awful pendant which doesn't look like a pendant at all.  Just looks like a huge mess.

Trusted Contributor

My favorite colors!I also love the different ways molding is used throughout the room.  Makes it look very uptown.  The door frame is very pretty and I like the inlaid wood-look flooring. 

But those lights . . .😒

Honored Contributor

With the exception of the table I love this room.  The placement of the furniture, the blue colors are all appealing.  It looks comfortable and warm, very nice!