Esteemed Contributor

I like the room - the style and the colors - everything except that painting over the fireplace and the turquoise piece on the mantle. Ugh! The fireplace would look great with nothing hanging on it - let the stones/rocks be the focal point.

Honored Contributor

I love that fireplace.  I don't care for that color story, it just comes across as blahhh to me.

Honored Contributor

Love it Heart

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

This looks a lot like my fireplace and I like it. I don't have a large picture hanging but I do have a decorative mirror.

Valued Contributor

Love the fireplace and the curtains on the sides. Don't like the amount of chairs and accessories. The mantle needs to span the width of the fireplace. Is this just a bunch of chairs, needs a sofa. And beyond the curtains, are these windows looking into another room, or are they mirrors reflecting the forward part of the room?

Esteemed Contributor

I love it, except chair and ottoman 

Honored Contributor

I could really do something with that fireplace, it is great. 

Can anyone tell me why people are hanging drapes on the ceiling, and you can see how far up over the windows they are? 

It's probably supposed to make the room look bigger/taller but it just looks like they were too lazy to chose or alter curtains to fit the windows properly. Can't stand that look.

Respected Contributor

Messy. . .and not the kind that appeals to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, there is just too much going on here. I would like the fireplace if it did not have that picture hanging on it.

Trusted Contributor

Ugg! Hate the cutrtains, don't like the brownish blue cream cow looking chairs. Ceiling does look dirty . Fireplace and mantle is ok . Blue grayish chairs look faded. Not for me I guess.